Thursday, January 1, 2009

!(&)%@#&^

Starting weight: 222.0
VLCD Day #1 223.0 (result of loading)

Day #2 221.0 (-1)

Day #3 218.2 (-2.8)

Day #4 216.4 (-1.8)
Day #5 214.8 (-1.6)
Day #6 215.4 (+0.6) GRRRRR!!!!!!

Total Lost 6.6 Lbs

And I thought I did so good yesterday. I was good on my diet. In fact I was 100 calories short of 500 because I didn't eat a fruit and a grissini. I drank so much water that I had to pee every 2 hours or less. I resisted the temptation to order a Taco Bell burrito as I sat in their restaurant eating my chicken & cabbage. I was real proud of myself for sticking to it on New Years Eve and despite being sick.


AND what kind of reward do I get for it? A 0.6 lb gain. What's up with that CRAP!!!! I am not happy. What a great Happy New Year gift from my body. Thanks body!!

As I sit and think about what I may have done to cause the bump, I came to only one conclusion. NYQUIL. I figure it must have a bunch of sugar in it to make it taste good. It doesn't list anything on the ingredients about sugar, but it has to. So if Nyquil is the reason for my gain.....OH WELL.....because I needed it. I am on antibiotics now so I hope this crap is behind me so I can move on. I better have a good weigh in tomorrow or heads will roll.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Make sure you have at least 500 calories. They say having less than that will be counterproductive. Good job though.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.