Tuesday, December 30, 2008

VLCD Day #4

Starting weight: 222.0

VLCD Day #1 223.0 (result of loading)

Day #2 221.0 (-1)
Day #3 218.2 (-2.8)
Day #4 216.4 (-1.8)

Total lost after 4 days........

-5.6 lbs

Thats the good news. The bad news is I got sick. Bronchitis. YUCK!

It hit me yesterday late morning and the day just dwindled. I was worried it was the diet causing my aches and hunger, but now I can see it was the sicky sick. I didn't drink enough so that's why I got hungry. It doesn't help either that I don't like to cook and I don't like to plan meals. Those 2 preferences of mine don't help on this protocol because there is a lot of it. You have to plan every item that enters your mouth. That part is a pain.


I coaxed my wife into agreeing to assist me in this department. She is going to start cooking some things for me so I don't have to do anything but eat it when its time. That will be great!

Today has definitely been a better day than yesterday. I've kept up on my water consumption and haven't been hungry. I've spent the whole day in a hori
zontal position trying to get better. I've taken some Nyquil which I'm sure is not approved in the diet, but it makes me feel better. If it affects my weight loss over the next couple of days I'll have to deal with it because being sick sucks. I really hope this ends up being the roughest part.

I sat down to do my blog entry tonight and what do I find sitting on the desk right in front of the monitor?


She is obviously not on the diet with me. She doesn't need it at 115lbs. But that just isn't right!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I thought about those as I was driving home from the doctor. sorry about that!