Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Introduction



Hi, I'm Nate.





I just turned 36 years old. I am very happily married and have 2 terrific kids ages 3 and 9 months.



I consider myself an average guy. I have a good job that I enjoy, I stay very busy with my hobbies that include car building and restoration, atvs, sports and hanging with friends and the family.



I'm not as active as I could be or I wouldn't be doing this blog.





Here are the dirty details. I'm 5' 11" wishing I was just 6' tall. My current weight is 225 lbs. I've been overweight since the day after I graduated from high school. I used to be very active in sports as a teenager but graduation put that all to rest and I just started gaining and gaining. I was over 200 lbs by the time I was 21. I've yo-yo'd between 200 lbs and my current 225 lbs for over 15 years now. My ideal weight is somewhere between 165-180 lbs.
















I have had periods of time where I did a lot of weight training so I'm pretty stocky. I've tried too many different "diets" and "lifestyles" to remember. I've lost weight on just about all of them but I always put it back on.

About 2 months ago my sister began the HCG diet. She successfully released 25 lbs in about 40 days. She looks terrific and is so happy about it. When she first told me about it I thought she was out of her mind.



"You don't lose weight by consuming only 500 calories a day, Thats STARVATION!!!"





...and it will only come back the instant you can't take it anymore. Neither my wife nor I was supportive of it, BUT (don't tell anyone I said this) I was intrigued. Nothing wrong with educating myself about it, right? So I located the Simeone manuscripts online at hcgprotocol.com and read through the entire program. It actually made a lot of sense and if all these testimonials are true there must be something to it.

I spent a lot of time on YouTube watching all sorts of vlogs including productions from delmem & mamaclok. They are inspiring so you should follow my links to them. I've done some lurking on hcg diet forums and groups. I'm impressed with the number of successful stories and I am now convinced that it will work for me.

I took the plunge yesterday and ordered my supplies from hcgprotocol.com and drugdelivery.ca. My plan is to start at Christmas. I decided that my injections will start on December 24 so that I have the 24th and 25th to load on all that yummy Christmas stuff. Then its off to the new me.




Since I now have about 3 weeks before the protocol starts, there will possibly only be a handful of posts. Maybe if I learn something new as I continue to educate myself.



Wish me luck, follow my journey and experience the ups, downs, ins and outs with me by blog and by vlog on YouTube.