Saturday, December 20, 2008

An early Christmas gift

GUESS WHAT!!?!?!?!?!

It came....it came, it came, it came.


My HCG arrived today. I thought for sure that it wasn't going to make it before Christmas. My original plan was to start my load days on Christmas but over the weeks I figured I'd have to start later because it wouldn't get here in time.

I ordered through drugdelivery.ca on December 1st. I ordered before I read a whole bunch of posts on some yahoo groups. Did you know that if you enter the referral code from all sorts of people that you can get free expedited shipping and a small commission to the referrer? I didn't know that until it was too late. Anyhow, I ordered 3 ampules of HuCoG 2000IU and paid for regular shipping. dd.ca sent me a tracking number that would supposedly be available through USPS. I periodically checked the USPS website with my tracking number. It always said that the item couldn't be found in their system. I wasn't worried because dozens of people on the groups have stated that it didn't show up in the USPS system until the day it arrived. Well, I am one more person to add to that growing list. I checked the website this morning and it said the package was waiting for me at the post office.

Queue chorus......."hallelujah, hallelujah"

So here was my timeline.

12/1/08 I ordered my HCG
12/3/08 HCG shipped and they emailed me a tracking number
12/21/08 It arrived

It only took 12 business days. That is a whole lot better than some people who've been complaining about not getting their shipments for over a month. Lucky me and I'm sorry for those who are still waiting.

So, we are departing on our Christmas adventure tomorrow. We are driving north to be with family through the holiday. We will be there through Christmas and probably return on 12/28. I will take my little drug kit with me and begin the protocol on Christmas day. I will load on 12/25 and 12/26. I will start the VLCD on 12/27. Wife thinks I'll have trouble on the drive home, but I think I'll be ok. We will see.

Did I mention that I feel like yesterday was a load day considering all the Christmas candy that I ate. Wifey made tons of treats for all the friends and neighbors. UGGG.

Wish me luck in this exciting journey and if you haven't already, check out the vlogs that I'm doing on youtube.

No comments: