Sunday, December 7, 2008

Triage





I received my supplies from hcgprotocol.com a couple of days ago. Don't look in my pantry because you may mistake me for an insulin dependent diabetic or worse a heroin addict with all those needles. They got it to me within just a few days which impressed me. I'm still waiting for the HCG though because it's coming from another country. I'm not in a hurry yet because my plan doesn't have me starting until Christmas. Deep down I think it still won't make it here on time to start when I want to. Oh well, if it doesn't I will just start the day after it arrives.
YIKES--------------------------->

2 comments:

Jason and Natalie said...

Hey, I finished reading the protocol. It was very interesting reading. I can understand how it helped you feel better about the attempt. I wonder though, are you doing this on your own or under the care of a physician? It sounds like they really want to have help. If you are doing it on your own, how did you understand well enouph to follow the exactness of they say the program requires? Just some questions I was thinking about.

Desert Rat said...

Make sure you read the manuscript at least a couple of times to become familiar. I feel really comfortable doing it on my own because I have spent way too much time on yahoo groups and youtube learning so much from other people. I think that going through a doctor is never a bad idea, but in my case I think its overkill.