Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My measurements? None of your DANG BUSINESS!

As the title says, how is that any of your business? I'm sure you wouldn't want to share your body composition and measurements with me.

Well, I'm the one going out on a limb here and publicizing my adventure. So here it comes. Keep in mind that I still have yet to receive my HCG in the mail. So I will do another round of measuring on Day 1. If the numbers are different, I'll let you know.

Without further adieu:

Neck 17 1/2
Chest 46 1/2 (right across the nipples....eeep, I said nipples. hahahahahahaha)
Stomach 45 (right across the belly button and over the love handles)
Waist 38 1/2 (thats weird because I do still wear size 36 jeans comfortably)
Thigh 25 3/4

And heres the real story:

Total scale weight 223.2

BMI
30.8 (biometric scale)
28.1 (skinfold calipers)
29.5 avg. (we'll use this number)

So stay tuned and watch this shrink.
Am I missing anything? Or am I just that thorough.....

No comments: