Sunday, December 28, 2008

VLCD Day #2

Start Weight: 222.0
Load Day 1: 222.0
Load Day 2 :222.2

VLCD

Day 1:223.0
Day 2:221.0

Total pounds lost: 1 (2 if you use my "post load" weight)


So after 2 grotesque loading days I only gained 1 pound. I ate so much that I was full to the point of sick for 2 days. I had massive heartburn, indigestion, gas and some constipation as a result. More than you wanted to know I'm sure. The food was good, but boy did that stink (literally). DOH!!

VLCD Day 1 was a breeze. It was a little tricky to avoid eating what everyone else was eating and not lead to an interrogation. I said no to the pancake breakfast and said my stomach was uneasy. Then at noon I grilled some chicken breast which got some looks but no one said anything. I did not eat as much as the protocol instructs. It was a combination of being around family and really not being that hungry. Yes the HCG did take effect that quickly.

VLCD Day 2 (today). It hasn't been as easy as day 1 but it is still just fine. I think the only reason it has been a little more difficult is because we made the drive home today. There was tons of candy and junk food left over from stockings and such. Wife and kids snacked all the way home and I just ate an orange mid morning and for lunch nibbled on a cold chicken breast that I grilled yesterday along with some cherry tomatoes. It was fine. I like chicken.

I've missed doing a vlog on youtube the last couple of days because I didn't have access to a webcam. So I'm doing one tonight now that I'm home. Check it out here.

No comments: