Friday, December 5, 2008

Kevin Who???

I am NOT a Kevin Trudeau follower.

I am not anti KT either.

I have never read The Weight Loss Cure and don't have any plans right now to do so.

Just my opinion....I have never been and never plan to be one of those people who are big into:

Detox
Body cleanse
Enemas
Flushes
All organic
Super au-natural
Auras
Energies
Colors
Spirits
Feelings
Herbology
Folk medicine
Naturalism
Homeopathy
and on and on and on and on

I'm just average Joe with a normal lifestyle, a normal personality (I think), normal friends and a "typical" opinion. I think the closest I ever came to participating in these alternative activities was visiting a chiropractor once. The result? I thought it was weird.....so there you go. I am in no way talking bad about those who are into those things, it just isn't me.

The importance of bringing this up is because if you begin browsing the internet on the topic of HCG you will find it completely inter-twined with the above listed lifestyles.

My chosen path is strictly the protocol set forth by Dr. Simeons in his Pounds and Inches manuscript. Therefore, you will never see one of my entries titled "R3P1D4V5". The only possible unfamiliar abbreviations I will use are:

HCG....Human Chorionic Gonadotropin
VLCD..Very Low Calorie Diet
LIW....Last Injection Weight

If I use anything else, it will be immediately explained.

No comments: