Saturday, February 28, 2009

Tomorrow will tell

I was on vacation all this last week.  We departed last Monday and just returned home today.  It was a week full of festivities and dining out.  I BLEW it as far as any dieting goes.  I ended my stabilization phase a week early knowing that this week was coming.  

I feel like crap.  The only thing that has kept me together is that my wife tells me that I am still skinny.  I don't feel it.  In fact, I'm scared of what my weight will be in the morning.  I have probably gained 8-10 lbs over this week.  If so, I'm kicking my own #*($.  I have already promised myself that I will eat healthy for the next 3 weeks, then its on to my next round of HCG.  Next stop, 175 lbs.

On a good note, we stopped at the outlet mall on the way home from our trip.  I had to buy 2 new belts because my old ones don't fit anymore.  I also brought a pair of my regular jeans on the trip.  When I tried them on, the were just HUGE.  Not even a belt was gonna work.  This particular pair of jeans are gonna have to officially retire.  Maybe I'll take a pic of how big they are on me and let you be the judge.  It's pretty funny.

3 comments:

Amie said...

Hi Nate! It sounds like your vacation was fun and you could relax and have a good time - THAT is what matters. Do you want to hear a nasty little secret? *quicklookovereachshoulder* ... I never even did a P3 last time. And I'm STILL only 2.4 lb over LIW. I'm not saying it was smart, nor that it is typical, but it can be done. You just have to regulate your eating now. It is never too late, and you've never completely "blown it". Just get back on that scale, accept the number for what it is, and get back down to business. Congrats on retiring the old clothes!! ~*~

Dad and Mom said...

Welcome back. We missed you. Hope you had a wonderful time.

Anonymous said...

Caught ya Amy! O o o ;-).

Btw Nate, I am really curious how much you have gained. And yes, I wish that, during your vacation, you just weren't all over yourself, blaming yourself and feeling less happy. That cannot be the purpose of all this. And probably makes you eat even more.

Aaight. Just want to say that it is a learning experience to read your blog. Thanks that you made it.