Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Start 199.8
Day 2 202.4 (Load +2.6)
Day 3 206.6 (Load +4.2)   Good CRIMENY!!!
Day 4 203.4 (-3.2)
Day 5 201.2 (-2.2)
Day 6 199.8 (-1.4)
Day 7 199.4 (-0.4)
Day 8 198.0 (-1.4)
Day 9 199.4 (+1.4)
Day 10 198.8 (-0.6)

Total Lost 1.0 lbs

I was confusing myself with the format I was using on counting my days.  So I've redone it.  I will say this......if someone had told me that I would only be 1 lb down after 10 days of HCG, I'd be livid.  Well here I am and I am not upset.  I am actually ok with it and this is why.  Considering all the weight that I gained on my load days and a huge cheat that I did earlier this week.

The family and I were spending a day of shopping and running errands in the big city.  It was getting late and time to go home.  Wife and kids were hungry so they wanted to stop somewhere.  Wife was more than willing to find a place that would work on my diet (there is no such place).  As we discussed it, I was staring at a large Outback Steakhouse sign.  It is my favorite restaurant.  I gave into the craving and rationalized on a small steak and plain steamed veggy.  By the time we got inside, I was smelling the aussie cheese fries (my favorite treat in the world).  The mighty Nate has fallen.  I made it through the entire 40 day protocol earlier this year without a single cheat.  Can't say that this time.  I ended up eating the cheese fries, a delicious salad smothered in ranch, a modest 6oz sirloin steak and steamed broccoli.  It was then topped off with sugar cookies with cream cheese frosting.  Sooooo........is that cheating?   hahahaha

Do I regret it?  Actually, no.  It felt so delicious and comforting.  I wish I had more will power.  It set me back a bit, but not forever.  I'm already back on track and doing fine.  I paid the price and am moving forward.

1 comment:

milnerb1 said...

Hey, haven't heard an update in a while and am curious how you're doing. I'm in P3 of Round 2 having gone from 208 down to 183 in my second round. I'm hoping you're still at it.