Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Update

I have been pretty discouraged as you can probably tell over the weight I gained over the vacation.  I just received my most recent shipment of hcg this week and was intent on starting again very soon. 

New plan......I am going to use the next 4-6 weeks to eat right and exercise regularly.  I want to shed these pounds I gained without hcg.  Once I am back down to my LIW, it will be cause for celebration.  I'm doing well so far.  My running is going great with the beautiful weather outside.  I'm sore everyday because of my weight training.  I am not weighing myself everyday because it plays games with your mind when you're not on hcg.  I have lost 2 lbs of the gain so far and am happy about that.  

Stay tuned because my next round of hcg will put me into the 170's.  I will be thinner and healthier than I've ever been in my life.  Lovin it!!

2 comments:

Amie said...

Good lookin' out, Nate! I'll be keeping an eye out for your progress. ~*~

auriga321 said...

I hear you bro, my LIW was 251.5 and now three weeks later, I'm 258. I'm upset because I did let things slide and definitely ate what I wasn't supposed to. But alas, I'm going back on HCG in three days to do a short round and hopefully lose 20lbs more. If "eating right and exercise" didn't lock in this round (which is my first) I'm definitely doing that the next round. How many years does it take for me to get the point and do things the right way. Live and learn. Good luck and hope to catch more updates, either video or blog!
-Angie (auriga321)